I ended up installing subversion downloaded with an installer from open CollabNet. It set up everything I need. Then I followed the quick start guide in the svnbook to set up a local repository. TortoiseSVN was already installed so I used it to add my wickety project. Then I set up SCM in my maven pom to point to the local repository.
... Then Continuum was happy.
Setting it all up was a little tough because I didn't know what I was doing. The continuum mailing list was very very helpful though. Three people guided me through the setup within about 30 minutes of my first post! ... It's good to have fiends :)
One oddball thing that happened was that the Continuum-run Maven build needed the pom to explicitely declare that the source is java 1.5. Otherwise it complained and failed to compile because I'm using generics.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment