OK. I got Continuum installed and running. That's really easy. Just download a zip, unzip it somewhere, go to it's bin directory (for your OS) and run it. The admin account setup is easy. And the continuum FAQ has info on how to allow files to be uploaded with the file protocol. Thanks to the mailing list for helping me remember to look at the FAQ :)
But then I ran into trouble. Since I'm just messing around with this little app, I don't have SCM set up. Problem is, Continuum expects the Maven POM to have SCM set up. ... I tried copying the SCM settings from the maven site, but the Continuum builds fail because I don't actually have SCM. Can't fake it. Darn.
So now I guess I need to set up subversion. I've never done that before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment